Tuesday 17 February 2015

Something Different

Hey guys, although I didn't do much yesterday other than go into town with my girls, I was in the mood to do something different with my makeup, I have never tired winged eyeliner or coloured eyeshadow other than naturals but yeatursday I felt so in the mood to change I decided to do this beautifu natural purple smokey eye using my large eyeshadow palette from eBay, I just kept working and building up my eyeshadow  until it was how I liked. 
For the first time ever appling eyeliner I used a pencil on the area I wanted it then went over it with Benefits They're Real push up liner and to be honest it worked for me.
I like to keep my lips simple so I applied my everyday nude lips and kept my face natural with little blush and contour. 

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/381007586298?nav=SEARCH

When it comes to my hair (the disaster) I decided on Friday night it would be a good idea to cut my own hair (this is how it turned out)
Even though it doesn't look that bad curled when it's straight it's all different lengths and it looks terrible.
I finally decided to get my hair cut by a professional and although they thinned it so much I love it, I finally feel confident with it now. 
This is how it looks now (not the best picture)



                    Victoria xo

No comments:

Post a Comment