Saturday 7 February 2015

Day off College

Hey guys, it's been snowing here in Northen Ireland and my mum decided to let me have the day of college as I travel 2 hours there and 2 hours back everyday, I think she felt bad for me (yay). 
I live in the mountain so I was un able to go home the night before and ended up staying in the pub my mum owns (where I grew up) which I don't mind because it's home to me. 
Anyways we decided to go up the street to a cafe for a Ulster fry but it was closed so we headed to Carnlough (3 miles away) and although I never found Carnlough pretty before I did today! I looked beautiful in the snow! We went to a little cafe called the Harbour Lights, I honestly forgot how cute it was.

I also forgot to get pictures of inside the cafe (sorry) but these two I took of outside and inside 


                       Victoria ️xo

No comments:

Post a Comment