Saturday 14 February 2015

Cape Of Dreams

Hey guys, Yesterday I had to go to a town near me to get some velvet + lace for my fashion class.
While me and my mum was waiting for the fabric shop to open I seen a charity shop and decided to go and pass the 10mins I had to wait, when I walked in the door I seen this beautiful Cape hinging up right in front of me! 
I didn't even want to go and look at it because being plus - sized I automatically thought it wouldn't fit me but my mum made me (thank you) and it did I almost died, it was love at first sight!
For £20 I couldn't leave it...

Never ever think you won't fit into something without trying I do it a lot I don't mean to but it's a habit, I'm so glad I have amazing friends and family that forces me to try stuff on❤️❤️



                   Victoria ️xo

No comments:

Post a Comment