Monday 2 February 2015

I GOT MY HAIR CUT SHORT!!


Hey guys.

After 5 years of growing out my last Bob I thought it was time to finally cut it short again💇. I've been playing with the idea for months now but I never wanted to book an appointment incase that put me of doing it. But today my hairdresser rang me and told me she had a slot free. 
I have never dyed my hair so it is in pretty good condition, I have extremely thick hair. 

Some hair history

I regret ever cutting my hair everytime I look at this picture, this was my hair before it was ever cut short. 
I don't know how old I was here but I guess 4/5?? 


After cutting it, this is how it looked 
I was cute ehh?? 


I couldn't find any pictures but I just went through it again I can't remember between these years but I know that I grew my hair long again then cut it again shown in the picture below.
 
(Roughly start of 2012)

I had my hair short like the picture above for a long long time, it took me 5 years to grow my hair to the length it was yesterday, which is the last picture of the several below, I hated my hair short after a while and tried everything to grow it, I promised myself I would NEVER cut it short again but long hair is so much effort sometimes. I adored my long hair and to be honest I always will. 

(March of 2013) 


(May 2013)

(August of 2013) 

(December 2013)

(July 2014, I wore my hair up a lot more between the picture above and this one so I didn't find any of my hair down until this one) 

(September 2014) 
 
(December 2014)

but today after 5 years I finally cut my hair short again, I didn't go to short but I went above my boobies , hopefully I will go shorter again soon!

(Took tonight)

I took all my inspiration from the one and only Zoella!

I originally fell in love with Nicole Guerriero's hair when she first got a Bob, but I was to scared to do the same.

I loved Tarmarz hair who is also the reason I cut mine, but Zoella was the reason I finally done it with her beautiful picture of her new hair. 

(Zoella, the picture I showed my hairdresser)

(How short I wanna go next, Tarmarz)

(Nicole Guerriero) 


No comments:

Post a Comment