Monday 2 February 2015

Black Widow





Top- Father's     Trousers- Primark     Shoes- Primark     Coat- Christmas present       Necklace- Gift     Bag- Extra's     Watch- Sekonda (not visible) 


As every weekend I spent it at my boyfriends house but this time I decided to dress up and not going in my usual leggings and a hoodie. Even though we weren't doing anything other than staying in I wanted to look good. It was one of them days. All black is one of my favourite styles it is so easy and it looks so amazingly put together. All black is something anyone can pull off, I feel invincible in it, it makes me feel so fierce and like Beyoncé's Run the World video. 
I kept makeup simple by wearing my every day makeup but decided to go for a pinker lip other than always nude. 
I kept accessories really simple with my Aunt Tessie necklace, Sekonda Gold watch (not visible) and my promise ring from my boyfriend.



                    Victoria ️xo



No comments:

Post a Comment