Tuesday 6 January 2015

Ulster Museum

Hey guys, I attended the Ulster Museum in Botanic, Belfast on 18th of December with my college class. I didn't think this would be an interesting post until I found the pictures on my phone again and couldn't miss sharing how unbelievably beautiful Botanic Gardens and the Botanic Area actually is.

That day was the first time I've ever been in Botanic and to be honest i'm so glad I decided to go, I arrived at the Museum 45 mins before everyone else so I decided to take a walk around the Gardens, I've never felt so happy and relaxed as I was that one morning. I didn't know what to expect when I thought of the Gardens but it was 100% better than I ever imagined.
The Ulster Museum is such a good place to go if you live in Northern Ireland. You don't want to miss it.
Here is some beautiful pictures from the Museum and the Gardens.












I decided it would be super run to walk back to City Center with my friend, although we ended up getting a bus because it was rain extremely heavy. We decided to go charity shopping and we both got a lot of stuff, i'm super glad that we did as the charity shops in Botanic are 100x better than City Center. I have always wanted to go to a charity shop called the Rusty Zip it is well known in Belfast, it is honestly the best charity shop I've been to, ever!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment