Saturday 3 January 2015

Happy New Year

Its officially 2015, I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and Santa visited you all!!

I didn't do much on Christmas day other than send it with family so I've decided to post about my outfit and makeup. 

I have been obsessing over white with red lately so I thought why not put them together, I paired these beauitful Primark straight leg pants with my go to red strappy heels also from Primark, I didn't want to go for the white on white look so I went for this off white over sized jumper which my mothers. I kept my hair, makeup and jewellery simple with my everyday straight hair and this unbelievably beautiful necklace from The Bradford Exchange along with my Sekonda watch i received as a present two years ago.  


 I kept my Makeup very simple by using the Rimmel London Match Perfection in Classic Beige all my over face, I then used Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer under my eyes to cover my under eye circles, I went on to used my Elf Complete Coverage Concealer palette to cover any blemishes along with my birthmark on my face, using the maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder in Classic Ivory I pressed it all over my face with a large powder brush.
To try and fix my terrible eyebrows I used the Rimmel London Eyebrow Pencil in 002 Hazel all over the eyebrow to get the shape I wanted then I went in with W7 Eyebrow Dust and filled them in with my kelly brooke double sized brush to the shape I was happy with, once i got them how I liked I used my Elf Concealer again with a small angled brush from my Ebay brush set to fix any mistake and clean p the lines, I then finished my Brows with the Technic Brow Gel in light brown to keep them in place all day.
After my eyebrows were on point i used the Bourjois Bronzing Powder in shade Peaux Claires 51 to contour my nose, cheek bones, temples and jaw line I then blended it with my foundation brush i used earlier that day for my base, for blush i used W7 blush in Tawny on the apple of my cheeks to bring some colour back into my face.
For my eyes i kept it very nude and warm toned by using the MUA Undressed Eyeshadow Palette shade 5 in my crease using a large blending brush, then using the same brush, I used my large eyeshadow palette from Ebay using a dark brown I blended it into my crease for a darker brown shade, for eyelashes I applied a light coat of Benefit They're Real mascara then i used my go to lashes by Red Cherry #217 ( I recommend these lashes if you don't like dramatic lashes or have small eyelids like me).
For my lips I used the pretty:smile lip liner in nude along with MUA shade 11 lipstick and Rimmel London Apocalips lipgloss in 600 Nude Eclipse in the center of my lips to make them look fuller,
to finish my makeup i applied Technic High lights highlighter to the top of my cheek bones, down the bridge of my nose, cupids bow and at the arch of my eyebrows.


Victoria xo



No comments:

Post a Comment